Ohio State Grilled Chicken Strips with BBQ Ranch Dipping Sauce
Ohio State Buckeyes
- 12 Tyson® Crispy Chicken Strips
- 1/2 cup Hidden Valley® Ranch Light
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- 2 Tbsp. hot sauce
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- Prepare the outdoor grill to cook direct over medium heat.
- Place the Tyson® Crispy Chicken Strips directly on the grill and cook for 4 to 5 minutes per side until they are golden brown and heated through.
- To make the sauce, in a small bowl combine the ranch, barbecue sauce, hot sauce, lemon juice and pepper. Mix well.
- When the chicken is done, transfer to a platter and serve with celery sticks and the sauce for dipping.
DOWNLOAD AS PDF | PRINT