Texas Chorizo Queso Dip
||2 hours, 20 minutes
- 10 oz. bulk chorizo sausage or spicy Italian sausage
- 1 jar On the Border® Salsa
- 1 Tbsp. Hidden Valley® Original Ranch Dressing Mix
- 1 (8-oz.) pkg. cream cheese, cubed
- 1 (8-oz.) pkg. processed cheese (such as Velveeta®), cubed
- Cook and stir chorizo sausage in a skillet over medium heat until cooked completely — browned, almost crispy, 7 minutes.
- Drain and transfer to a slow cooker.
- Stir On the Border® Salsa, cream cheese and processed cheese in with the chorizo.
- Cook in the slow cooker on low until cheese is melted, stirring occasionally. Cook on low for about 2 hours.
- Serve with On the Border® chips.
DOWNLOAD AS PDF | PRINT