Penn State Glazed Boneless Pork Ribs
Penn State Nittany Lions
- 12 boneless baby back ribs, about 2 lbs.
- 2 Tbsp. Hidden Valley® Ranch Seasoning
- 2 tsp. granulated garlic
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- 1 cup Mr. Yoshida's® Sauce
- 1/2 cup Coke®
- Prepare the outdoor grill to cook direct over medium-high heat.
- In a small bowl, combine the ranch seasoning, garlic and black pepper. Season the ribs with the ranch mixture.
- Place the ribs on the grill and cook 3 to 4 minutes per side until golden brown and cooked to an internal temperature of 150°F.
- Meanwhile, combine the Mr. Yoshida's® with the Coke® in a medium bowl and mix well.
- Remove the ribs from the grill and immediately dip into the Mr. Yoshida's®-Coke® mixture.
- Transfer to a platter to serve.
DOWNLOAD AS PDF | PRINT