Notre Dame Corned Beef and Cabbage Slider
Notre Dame Fighting Irish
- 1 (10-oz.) pkg. coleslaw mix
- 1/4 cup of Heinz® Relish
- 1/2 cup purchased coleslaw salad dressing
- 2 Tbsp. mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. Heinz® Mustard
- Thinly sliced corned beef
- 24 mini dark rye breads
- 12 (2-inch) squares of Swiss cheese
- Preheat oven 350°F.
- In large bowl, combine coleslaw mix (which has shredded cabbage and carrots), green cabbage, salad dressing, mayonnaise, relish and mustard, and then mix well.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Place 12 pieces of mini dark rye bread squares on a sheet pan.
- Pile two pieces of corned beef on each bread square.
- Add a dollop of Heinz® Relish and Heinz® Mustard, cover with a piece of Swiss cheese and place in warm oven for 5-7 minutes to melt the cheese and warm the bread.
- On a separate sheet pan, warm the remaining rye bread to toast up.
- Once the open face sandwiches are melty and bread is toasted, assemble sandwiches by scooping the slaw mixture and top with toasted bread. Serve immediately.
DOWNLOAD AS PDF | PRINT