Stanford Buffalo Chicken Mac n Cheese Bites
- 1 lb. cooked elbow macaroni
- 4 Tbsp. unsalted butter
- 3 Tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 3 cups whole milk
- 16 oz. shredded mild cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup Heinz® 57 sauce
- 12 oz. Tyson® Crispy Chicken strips cut in 1/4-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup Cheez-It® Original, crumbled
- Melt butter in a large, heavy saucepan over medium-low heat.
- Stir in flour and cook 1 to 2 minutes.
- Whisk in milk and cook over medium heat until thickened and bubbly, stirring constantly.
- Reduce heat to low and stir in cheese until melted.
- Add Heinz® 57, chicken, macaroni, and additional salt and pepper to taste; mix well.
- Spoon into 24 mini-muffin pan and top with Cheez-It® Crackers crumble.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes.
DOWNLOAD AS PDF | PRINT