Florida Grilled Chicken Strip Swamp Sandwich
- 12 Tyson® Crispy Chicken Strips
- 1/2 cup Hidden Valley® Ranch Dressing
- 1/2 cup Heinz® Ketchup
- 1 Tbsp. Lea & Perrins®
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 1 cup sliced jalapenos from the jar
- 1 cup crushed Cheez-It® Crackers
- 6 hoagie rolls, split
- Prepare the outdoor grill to cook direct over medium heat.
- Place the strips on the grill and cook for 4 to 5 minutes per side until they are golden brown and heated through.
- To make the sauce, in a medium bowl, combine the Hidden Valley® Ranch, Heinz® Ketchup, Lea & Perrins® and black pepper. Mix well until fully blended.
- When the strips are done, dip each one in the sauce, coating it well
- Place two on each roll.
- When the strips are all in place, top each sandwich with a portion of jalapenos and top with a sprinkling of the crushed Cheez-It® Crackers.
DOWNLOAD AS PDF | PRINT