Georgia Grilled Chicken Drumsticks with Sticky Spicy BBQ Sauce
- 12 chicken drumsticks
- 1 cup Heinz® Ketchup
- 1/2 cup Heinz® 57
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 Tbsp. hot sauce
- 1 Tbsp. Lea & Perrins®
- 1 Tbsp. granulated garlic
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- To make the sauce, in a medium bowl, combine the Heinz® Ketchup, Heinz® 57, honey, hot sauce, Lea & Perrins®, granulated garlic and black pepper.
- Mix well and set aside.
- Prepare the outdoor grill to cook direct over medium heat.
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper.
- Place the chicken on the grill and cook, turning often, for about 30 minutes until golden brown.
- Brush the legs with the sauce and continue cooking, flipping and brushing all sides often, until the chicken is well browned and cooked to an internal temperature of at least 180°F.
- Transfer to a platter to serve.
DOWNLOAD AS PDF | PRINT