Baylor Teriyaki Chicken Oven Fajitas
||1 hour, 10 minutes
||1 hour, 25 minutes
- 6 Tyson® Teriyaki Chicken Filets, thawed
- 1 red bell pepper, halved and thinly sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, halved and thinly sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, halved and thinly sliced
- 1 large red onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 2 jalapenos, halved and thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup Coke®
- 12 (10-inch) flour tortillas
- On The Border® Salsa
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Slice the chicken thighs about 1/2-inch thick.
- In a large bowl, combine the bell peppers, onion and jalapeno.
- Drizzle with the oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Toss to mix well. Place the pepper mixture in a large baking pan.
- Lay the chicken on top. Pour the Coke® into the bottom of the pan.
- Cover with foil and place in the oven for 30 minutes. Uncover and toss well.
- If the mixture is dry, add a little water.
- Cover and cook another 15 to 30 minutes until the peppers have reached your desired degree of tenderness.
- Remove from the oven and serve with the tortillas and salsa.
DOWNLOAD AS PDF | PRINT