Kansas State Strip Steak Sliders
Kansas State Wildcats
||1 hour, 15 minutes
||1 hour, 25 minutes
- 2 New York strip steaks, about 1/2-inch thick
- 1/4 cup Lea & Perrins®
- 1 Tbsp. Coke® Zero
- 1 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp. hot sauce
- 1 tsp. brown sugar
- 6 small burger buns
- Heinz® 57
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onions
- Trim all the fat from the steaks and cut each into 3 pieces.
- To make the marinade, in a medium bowl, combine the Lea & Perrins®, Coke® Zero, soy sauce, hot sauce and brown sugar.
- Mix well. Add the steaks and toss to coat well.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour and up to 8 hours.
- Prepare the outdoor grill to cook direct over medium-high heat.
- Remove the steaks from the marinade and place them on the grill.
- Cook for 2 to 3 minutes per side until golden brown and cooked to an internal temperature of 125°F for medium.
- Remove the steaks to a plate. Place a steak on each bun bottom.
- Top with a dollop of the Heinz® 57 and a sprinkle of the onion.
- Replace the bun tops to serve.
DOWNLOAD AS PDF | PRINT