Michigan Pork Tenderloin with Maple-Coffee Glaze
- 2 pork tenderloins, about 1-1/4 lbs. each
- 1/4 cup Heinz® Ketchup
- 1/4 cup Coke®
- 1/4 cup strong coffee
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 tsp. cayenne
- Trim any fat or silverskin from the pork. Season it with salt and pepper.
- To make the glaze, in a medium bowl, combine the ketchup, Coke®, coffee, maple syrup and cayenne. Mix well.
- Prepare the outdoor grill to cook direct over medium heat. Place the pork on the grill. Baste with the glaze.
- Cook the pork, flipping and glazing often, for about 25 minutes until the pork is golden brown and cooked to an internal temperature of 150°F.
- Discard any remaining glaze and transfer the pork to a plate to rest for 5 minutes. Slice to serve.
DOWNLOAD AS PDF | PRINT