Wisconsin Chicken Strip Poutine
- 8 Tyson® Crispy Chicken Strips
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 3 Tbsp. flour
- 2-1/2 cups chicken broth
- 1/2 tsp. poultry seasoning
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Place the strips on a baking sheet and cook for 20 minutes until well done.
- Meanwhile, in a medium saucepan over medium heat, melt the butter. Add the flour and mix it in.
- Cook for a couple minutes until it turns golden brown.
- Add the broth, poultry seasoning and black pepper. Mix well.
- Continue cooking, stirring occasionally, for about 10 minutes until thickened.
Check for salt and add if necessary.
- When the strips are done, transfer them to a platter.
- Top with the cheese, spreading it evenly over the strips.
- Drizzle the gravy over the top of the strips and cheese.
- Top with the green onions and serve immediately.
DOWNLOAD AS PDF | PRINT