Morgantown Grilled Corn-Bacon Chipotle Dip
West Virginia Mountaineers
- 1 cup Hidden Valley® Ranch Original Dressing
- 1 lb. cooked bacon crispy, small chop
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3 oz. shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 oz. Monterey Jack shredded cheese
- 1 pkg. cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 Tbsp. fresh parsley
- 2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. pepper
- 2 Tbsp. smoked paprika
- 3 Tbsp. diced chipotle peppers with adobo sauce
- 2 ears of grilled corn kernels
- Kosher salt to taste, plus 1/8 tsp. for buttered corn
- 2 Tbsp. butter, melted
- Preheat the grill to medium.
- Pull the outer husks down to the base of the corn. Take off the silk and wrap the husks back in place.
- Put the husked ears of corn in a bowl of cold water and 1 tablespoon of salt for about 5 to 10 minutes.
- Squeeze excess water off of the cob before placing on the grill.
- Put the corn cob in the husk, on the grill.
- Close the top and grill for 15 to 20 minutes on direct heat.
- Make sure to turn frequently or until kernels are tender.
- When corn is fully cooked, remove the husk and shave the kernels off the cob with a large sharp knife into a bowl with 2 tablespoons of melted butter and 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt.
- In a large bowl, combine the above ingredients including the grilled corn kernels. Serve with Cheez-It® White Cheddar.
DOWNLOAD AS PDF | PRINT