Provo BLT Dip
||1 hour, 10 minutes
||15 to 20
- 3 tomatoes, seeded and finely diced
- 1 lb. bacon, crisp and cooked, 9 slices crumbled (remaining pieces to be used for dipping)
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup chopped green onion
- 1/2 cup minced parsley
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 head romaine lettuce sliced lengthwise for dipping
- 1 loaf of 1/2-inch-sliced ciabatta bread for dipping
- 1 pint grape tomatoes for dipping
- In a large bowl, combine all of the ingredients, unless specified for dipping.
- Use a spatula to gently fold the ingredients together.
- Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
DOWNLOAD AS PDF | PRINT