Lubbock Spicy Marinated Steak Sandwiches
Texas Tech Red Raiders
||2 hours, 15 minutes
- 4 thin-cut ribeye steaks, about 1/4-inch thick
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup beef stock
- 1/4 cup Lea & Perrins®
- 1/4 cup Coke®
- 2 Tbsp. hot sauce
- 1 Tbsp. garlic powder
- 1 Tbsp. onion powder
- 4 large burger buns
- Lettuce and sliced tomato
- A couple hours before you plan to cook, prepare the marinade by adding the soy sauce, beef stock, Worcestershire, Coke®, hot sauce, garlic powder and onion powder to a medium bowl. Mix well.
- Place the steaks in a large zip bag and pour the marinade over them.
- Toss the steaks around to make sure they are all in the marinade. Seal the bag, squeezing out as much air as possible.
- Place in the cooler or refrigerator for 1 to 2 hours.
- Prepare the grill to cook direct and hot.
- Transfer the steaks from the marinade directly to the grill. Cook for 3 minutes until golden brown.
- Flip and cook another 3 minutes until golden brown on the second side.
- Remove to a platter.
- Place a lettuce leaf on each bun.
- Top with a steak and a slice of tomato.
DOWNLOAD AS PDF | PRINT