Tennessee Whiskey-Marinated Pork Chops
||3 hours, 10 minutes
- 4 pork chops, about 3/4-inch thick
- 1 cup Coke®
- 2 Tbsp. whiskey
- 1 Tbsp. hot sauce
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1 tsp. basil
- A few hours and up to a whole day before you plan to cook, add the Coke®, whiskey, hot sauce, garlic powder, onion powder and basil to a medium bowl.
- Whisk together until well blended.
- Place the chops in a large zip bag.
- Pour the marinade neatly into the bag.
- Seal the bag pressing out as much air as possible. Refrigerate until you are ready to cook.
- Prepare the grill to cook direct at 400°F.
- Remove the chops from the bag and place directly on the cooking grate.
- Cook for 3 to 4 minutes per side until golden brown and cooked to an internal temperature of 150°F.
- Transfer to a platter to serve.
DOWNLOAD AS PDF | PRINT