Nashville Cheez-It® Sliders
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup Cheez-It® crumbs, divided
- 1 Tbsp. Heinz® Ketchup
- 1 tsp. Lea & Perrins®
- 1 tsp. granulated onion
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 8 mini burger buns
- Hidden Valley® Ranch Dressing
- 8 thin slices Roma tomato
- Prepare the grill to cook direct over medium-high heat. In a large bowl, crumble the ground beef.
- Add the egg, 1/3 cup of the Cheez-It® crumbs, ketchup, Lea & Perrins®, granulated onion, salt and pepper.
- Using your hands, mix well until all the ingredients are fully mixed in. Form the meat mixture into 8 small patties.
- Put the patties directly on the grill and cook for 2 to 3 minutes until golden brown on the bottom.
- Flip the burgers and cook another 2 to 3 minutes until golden brown on the second side and cooked through.
- Transfer the burgers to a platter.
- To serve, place a burger on each bun bottom, top it with a slice of tomato, add a dollop of ranch, sprinkle with a little of the Cheez-It® crumbs and replace the bun top.
DOWNLOAD AS PDF | PRINT