State College Yo, It's Pepperoni Pizza Dip
Penn State Nittany Lions
- 3 cups shredded whole-milk mozzarella
- 2 oz. pepperoni slices
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 1 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup finely grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 can tomato paste
- 4 cloves minced garlic
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- 1 tsp. red pepper flakes
For the Crust
- 1 large loaf of toasted store-bought garlic bread, processed with pepperoni
- 2 oz. pepperoni slices, processed with garlic bread
- 2 large loaves of store bought garlic bread, toasted and sliced in 1/4-inch planks
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Process one loaf of toasted garlic bread and pepperoni together to a crumble.
- Press into bottom and up the sides of the 9-inch baking dish.
- Place1/2 of mozzarella, 1/2 of the pepperoni and remaining ingredients in a food processor. Process until smooth.
- Scoop the mixture over the crust crumble-filled 9-inch baking dish and sprinkle with the remaining mozzarella and pepperoni.
- Bake at 400°F for approximately 12 minutes or until the dip is bubbling and cheese is melted.
- Serve hot with planks of toasted garlic bread.
DOWNLOAD AS PDF | PRINT