Oklahoma Steakhouse Nachos
- 1-1/2 lbs. ground sirloin
- 1 Tbsp. Montreal steak seasoning
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 lb. sliced mushrooms
- 1 large red onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 Tbsp. Lea & Perrins®
- 1 Tbsp. Heinz 57®
- 2 tsp. kosher salt
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- 1 lb. On The Border® Tortilla Chips
- 1 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- In a large skillet over medium heat, warm the oil.
- Add the onion, mushrooms and garlic; cook, stirring occasionally, until soft and golden brown, about 15 minutes.
- Add the sauces, salt and pepper. Mix well. Check for salt and add more if needed.
- In another large skillet over medium-high heat, crumble the sirloin into the pan.
- Season with the steak seasoning and add a little oil if the meat is dry.
- Cook for about 10 minutes until the meat is fully cooked.
- When the meat and mushroom mixture are done and hot, place the chips in a pile on a platter.
- Top with the sirloin, spreading it evenly over the pile.
- Top the meat with both cheeses.
- Top the cheese by spooning the mushroom mixture over the top.
- Sprinkle the green onions over the top of it all.
DOWNLOAD AS PDF | PRINT