Columbus Mom's Secret Sauce Potato Salad
Ohio State Buckeyes
||1 hour, 40 minutes
- 5 lbs. potatoes, boiled in salted water, peeled and chopped
- 10 eggs, hard-boiled, peeled, 8 diced, 2 sliced
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 3 stalks of celery, chopped
- 1/4 of celery leaves, chopped
- 1 jar Spanish olives, chopped fine
- 1 cup Hidden Valley® Ranch Dressing Original
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tsp. celery salt and pepper to taste
- Place the potatoes in a large pan of salted water and boil over medium heat until tender, 12-14 minutes.
- Drain the potatoes, and refrigerate to cool.
- Place the eggs in pan of water over high heat, and bring to a full boil.
- Take off heat, cover the pan and allow the eggs to sit in the water for about 12-15 minutes.
- Cool the eggs under cold running water and peel them.
- Once cooled, chop the eggs and place them in a large decorative bowl.
- Stir the Hidden Valley® Ranch Dressing, onion, celery, olives and mayonnaise into the eggs, and let the mixture chill in the refrigerator at least 30 minutes to incorporate the flavors.
- Mix in the chilled chopped potatoes, and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Serve cold.
DOWNLOAD AS PDF | PRINT