Nebraska Bacon Dogs with Ketchup and Mustard Sauce
- 6 hot dogs
- 6 slices bacon
- 12 toothpicks
- 6 hot dog buns
- 1/2 cup Heinz® Ketchup
- 1 Tbsp. Heinz® Mustard
- 1 Tbsp. Heinz® Relish
- 1 Tbsp. Hidden Valley® Ranch Dressing
- 1 tsp. brown sugar
- Prepare the deep fryer to cook at 350°F.
- Wrap each hot dog in a slice of bacon in a spiral fashion, covering it as well as possible and securing both ends with a toothpick.
- Place the hot dogs in the fryer so they are fully submerged, and cook for about 6 minutes until the bacon is fully cooked. The time may vary depending on the type of bacon and your fryer.
- To make the sauce, combine the ketchup, mustard, relish, ranch and brown sugar in a medium bowl and whisk until well blended.
- When the dogs are done, transfer them to a paper towel to drain and let rest for two minutes. REMOVE THE TOOTHPICKS.
- Serve each dog on a bun topped with some of the sauce.
DOWNLOAD AS PDF | PRINT