Starkville Chicken and Waffles Cupcakes
Mississippi State Bulldogs
- 12 Tyson® Chicken Fingers
- Cornbread mix
- 3 frozen waffles toasted and quartered
- Quality maple syrup for drizzling
Maple Syrup Butter Cream Frosting
- 1/2 lb. unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup quality maple syrup
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/8 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 1/8 tsp. smoked paprika
- Combine all ingredients in the bowl of a stand mixer; whisk on low speed until syrup and sugar are incorporated, about 1 minute.
- Increase speed to high and beat until mixture is light and whipped, about 5 minutes.
- Cook 12 Tyson® Chicken Fingers according to package directions.
- Use cornbread mix to make 12 muffins and yield 3 frozen waffles, toasted and quartered.
- Cover waffles with frosting.
- Top with chicken fingers.
- Serve and enjoy.
DOWNLOAD AS PDF | PRINT