Auburn Pimento Cheese Jalapenos Wrapped in Bacon
- 25 fresh jalapeno peppers
- 16 oz. chunky pimento cheese
- 2 lbs. bacon
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Cut the peppers in the center long-ways.
- Slice the top almost off, opening the pepper.
- Slice it like a T.
- Remove seeds and ribbing from peppers - careful not to pull the top off or break the pepper.
- Fill each pepper with pimento cheese.
- Wrap 1/2 slice of bacon around each pepper.
- Place on baking sheets in 450°F oven for 10 to 15 minutes or until bacon is fully cooked.
- Remove from oven and serve.
DOWNLOAD AS PDF | PRINT