East Lansing Snickers®-Stuffed Baked Apples
Michigan State Spartans
||1 hour, 5 minutes
- 8 apples, big and round cooking apples like Jonagold or Fuji
- 8 mini Snickers® bars
- 8 marshmallows
- 8 large pecans
- Preheat the grill or oven to cook indirect at 350°F.
- Using a melon baller, hollow out the apples, being careful not to puncture the bottom.
- Place the apples in a disposable pan.
- Drop a Snickers® bar into each apple and place the pan on the grill. Cook for 30 minutes.
- Place a marshmallow in the hole on the top of each apple. Cook another 20 minutes or until the apples are soft.
- Top each marshmallow with a pecan.
DOWNLOAD AS PDF | PRINT