Boston English Muffin Pepperoni Pizzas
Boston College Golden Eagles
- 1 cup finely chopped pepperoni
- 3 English muffins, split
- 3/4 cup marinara
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat the grill or oven to 400°F with a pizza stone in place.
- Spread each muffin half with a couple tablespoons of the marinara.
- Top with a little of the pepperoni. Sprinkle with oregano and top with some of the cheese.
- Continue sharing the ingredients until all 6 muffin halves are covered.
- Cook the mini pizzas directly on the pizza stone for about 10 minutes or until they've reached your desired color on the top and crunchiness on the bottom.
DOWNLOAD AS PDF | PRINT