Maryland Touchdown Chicken Fries and Veggies
- 1 pkg. Tyson® Chicken Fries
- 1 bottle Hidden Valley® Ranch Lite
Get Dipped Veggie Basket
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 1 jicama
- 1 lb. broccoli, cut into one-bite pieces
- 1 lb. roasted cauliflower, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 lb. grilled asparagus
- 1 bag mini multicolored peppers
- 1 pkg. carrots, peeled and cut into planks
- 1 head of red leaf lettuce
- 1 small purple cabbage
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 packet of Hidden Valley® Ranch Mix
- 4 Tbsp. olive oil
- Cook Tyson® Chicken Fries according to package instructions.
- Put 1 bottle of Hidden Valley® Ranch Lite Dressing in a bowl or hollowed cabbage.
- Add cherry tomatoes, broccoli, multicolored peppers, carrots and cauliflower.
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Trim asparagus, cut the woody ends off of the bottom and put into a bowl.
- Slice the jicama into 1/2-inch-thick fries/sticks and place in bowl with asparagus.
- Pour small amount of olive oil, a small handful of Parmesan and Hidden Valley® Ranch Mix into the bowl.
- Toss to coat jicama and asparagus.
- Place jicama and asparagus on the grill and cook for 7 to 10 minutes until it begins to brown.
- Turn vegetables and let them cook another 7 to 10 minutes.
DOWNLOAD AS PDF | PRINT