Louisville Hot Brown Sandwich
- 12 slices Texas toast
- Hidden Valley® Ranch Dressing
- 12 slices deli ham
- 12 slices deli turkey
- 6 thin slices from a large ripe tomato
- 12 slices deli jack cheese
- 12 slices cooked crisp bacon
- Preheat the broiler to cook on high.
- Toast the bread in a toaster or under the broiler.
- Spread a thin layer of ranch dressing on one side of each slice of toast.
- Lay 6 slices of toast, mayo side up on a baking sheet.
- Top each with 2 slices of ham, 2 slices of turkey, a slice of tomato and 2 slices of cheese.
- Place the sheet pan under the broiler and cook until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Remove from the oven and top each with 2 slices of bacon laid in an X fashion and another slice of the Texas toast.
DOWNLOAD AS PDF | PRINT