Kentucky Teriyaki Chicken Grilled Cheese
- 6 Tyson® Teriyaki Chicken Filets
- 12 slices Texas Toast
- Butter at room temperature
- Hidden Valley® Ranch Dressing
- 6 thick slices American cheese
- 6 thick slices Monterey Jack cheese
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Place the chicken on a baking sheet and cook for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, spread a thin layer of butter on one side of all the toast.
- Spread a thin layer of ranch on the other side.
- Keeping the buttered side on the outside, top 6 slices of toast with a slice of American cheese.
- When chicken is done, place one piece of chicken on top of each slice of American cheese.
- Top the chicken with a slice of Monterey Jack cheese and then with another piece of toast, again keeping the buttered side on the outside.
- Prepare a griddle to cook over medium heat.
- Lay the sandwiches on the griddle and cook for 3 to 4 minutes until the bottom is golden brown.
- Flip the sandwiches and cook another 3 to 4 minutes until the second side is golden brown and the cheese is all melted.
DOWNLOAD AS PDF | PRINT