Illinois Funky Chicken Tacos
Illinois Fighting Illini
- 6 Tyson® Crispy Chicken Strips
- 6 crunchy stand-up taco shells
- 1 cup crumbled queso fresco
- 1 cup On The Border® Salsa
- 1/2 cup Hidden Valley® Ranch Dressing
- 8 slices bacon, cooked crispy and crumbled
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Place the strips on a baking sheet, and place the baking sheet in the oven. Cook for 20 minutes.
- After the strips have cooked for 17 minutes, add the tacos shells to the oven.
- When the strips are done, remove them and the taco shells from the oven.
- Place one strip into each taco shell.
- Top with cheese, dividing it evenly among the tacos.
- Top the cheese with a couple spoonfuls of salsa, and then top the salsa with a drizzle of the ranch and finally some of the crumbled bacon, dividing it evenly among the tacos.
DOWNLOAD AS PDF | PRINT