Atlanta Mini Vidalia Onion Burgers
Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets
- 2 lbs. ground chuck
- 1 Vidalia onion, chopped small
- Barbecue rub
- 12 half-slices pepper jack cheese
- 12 small hamburger buns
- 12 small pieces green leaf lettuce
- 12 slices Roma tomato
- Hidden Valley® Ranch Dressing
- Prepare the grill to cook direct at 400°F.
- Form the beef into 12 equal-size patties.
- Place the onion on a plate. Press the burgers into the onion on both sides.
- Season the burgers liberally with the barbecue rub.
- Place the burgers on the cooking grate and cook for 3 to 4 minutes or until well browned.
- Carefully flip the burgers, keeping the onion intact.
- Top each burger with a slice of cheese and cook for another 3 to 4 minutes until they reach an internal temperature of 155°F and the cheese is melted.
- Carefully remove the burgers to a plate.
- Top each bun with a piece of lettuce, burger, slice of tomato and dollop of ranch dressing.
DOWNLOAD AS PDF | PRINT