Tallahassee Grilled M&M'S® Quesadillas
Florida State Seminoles
- 6 oz. spreadable cream cheese, at room temperature
- 8 small flour tortillas
- 1 cup M&M'S°
- 1 cup chopped dried apricots
- Whipped cream for dipping
- Prepare the grill direct or a frying pan at medium heat.
- Spread a thin layer of cream cheese on one side of all the tortillas.
- Sprinkle the M&M'S° over the cream cheese, dividing them evenly among the 8 tacos.
- Sprinkle the dried apricots over the cream cheese, dividing them evenly among the 8 tacos.
- Fold the tortillas in half.
- Cook the tacos for 1 or 2 minutes on each side, just until the shell is browned and the cream cheese is melted.
- Serve with a small ramekin of whipped cream for dipping.
DOWNLOAD AS PDF | PRINT