Tampa Teriyaki Chicken with Watermelon Salsa
South Florida Bulls
- 6 Tyson° Teriyaki Chicken Thigh Filets
- 1 cup watermelon, cut into small dice
- 1/4 cup chopped orange supremes
- Juice of 1 lime
- Zest of 1 lime
- 2 Tbsp. agave syrup
- 2 Tbsp. chopped cilantro
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of pepper
- 1 cup white rice
- Prepare white rice in a rice cooker or microwave per bag instructions. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, cook the chicken per the package directions.
- Combine the watermelon, orange, lime juice and zest, agave, cilantro, salt and pepper in a medium bowl to make salsa.
- Toss gently until well mixed.
- When the thighs are done, place them on a bed of rice and top with the watermelon salsa.
DOWNLOAD AS PDF | PRINT