Miami Cuban-Style Tailgate Sandwich
- 6 hoagie rolls, each about 6" long
- Heinz® Yellow Mustard
- Heinz® Pickle Relish
- 1 lb. deli ham
- 1 lb. thinly sliced roast pork, from the deli or homemade
- 3/4 lb. deli sliced Swiss cheese
- Preheat the oven or the grill to cook indirect at 350°F.
- Split the rolls and spread each top with a layer of mustard.
- Lay the pork on the bottom of the rolls, spreading it evenly among them.
- Top with the sliced ham and the Swiss cheese.
- Top the cheese with a layer of the relish.
- Close the buns and with a plate, gently press the sandwiches to flatten them.
- Wrap each sandwich tightly in a double-thick sheet of aluminum foil.
- Place the wrapped sandwiches on a baking sheet in the oven or directly on the grill and cook for about 30 minutes until heated through.
DOWNLOAD AS PDF | PRINT