Stanford Teriyaki Chicken Thigh Buns
- 8 pieces Tyson° Teriyaki Chicken Thigh Filets
- 8 crescent rolls from the tube, uncooked
- 4 (1/4-inch-thick) slices sweet onion
- Nonstick spray
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Spray a large baking sheet with nonstick spray.
- Cut each onion slice in half.
- Lay the chicken and onion slices on the sheet, alternating them.
- Spray the onion lightly with additional spray. Bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven. One at a time, lay out the triangle pieces of dough, stretching it as wide as you can without tearing.
- Lay a piece of chicken on the big end of the dough.
- Top with 1/2 slice of onion.
- Fold the point over the chicken, tucking it underneath.
- Pull the sides of the dough up and meet them on top.
- Transfer to a clean and sprayed baking sheet. When all are done, lower the oven temp to 375°F and place them in the oven.
- Cook for 12 minutes.
- While the buns are still hot, top them with the cilantro.
- Let rest for at least 5 minutes and up to 30 minutes. These are great served at room temperature.
DOWNLOAD AS PDF | PRINT