Alabama BBQ Chicken Wings with White BBQ Sauce
Alabama Crimson Tide
||1 hour, 15 minutes
- 10 to 12 whole, fresh chicken wings
- Barbecue rub
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup Hidden Valley® Ranch Dressing
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 1/4 cup Sugar In The Raw®
- 1 Tbsp. prepared horseradish
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- Prepare the grill to cook indirect at 350°F.
- Cut the tips off the chicken wings and discard them. Slash the skin on the inside of the joint.
- Season the wings liberally with barbecue rub.
- Place the wings on the grill and cook for about an hour until well browned and cooked through.
- Meanwhile, make the sauce by mixing together the mayonnaise, ranch dressing, vinegar, sugar, horseradish, salt and pepper.
- When the wings are done, transfer them to a deep dish or a large bowl.
- Pour the sauce over the wings and toss well to coat.
- Transfer to a clean plate and serve with celery sticks.
DOWNLOAD AS PDF | PRINT